Ever wanted to have a Group to call your own so all of your friends can meet up and stay in touch?
Whatever your interests are, you can make a Group!
This simple guide will show you how to make the Group you've always wanted.
First off, head to Home tab (as shown below). Tap on the Groups > Create New Group.
Upon choosing to create a Group, there are several sections to fill out:
- Group Avatar - This is the profile picture of the Group that users see. (When selecting an Avatar for your Group, use a picture that works within our Terms of Service).
- Group Name - The name of your Group.
- Tagline & Description - Here you will give your Group a name and tagline that other users can see. Taglines can be quick summaries of your Group, while Descriptions can be longer and include things like links.
- Language - Describe to a user what your Group is about and set the language of the Group.
- Category - Is your group a Gaming, Photography, Music or Sports Group? Let users know by choosing a suitable category.
- Visible in Discover- If you would like the Community to see your group select 'Listed' or if you want your group to be private select 'Unlisted'.
- Conversation Preview - Whether a user who is not part of your Group is able to see what is going on in your Group before choosing to join.
- Entry Level - Want people above a certain level to be able to enter your Group? Simply set an entry level.
- Administrator Privileges - If enabled, Admins can grant/revoke admin rights from other Admins. Please use with caution.
- Audio Stage - Enable the Audio Stage for your Group. The Audio Stage is a feature that lets up to 5 people take a mic to chat and entertain.
- Participant Level - The level that a user must be to get up on the Stage.
Lastly, you will have to agree with the our Guidelines which provide specific details that make the Community a safe place to be: abusing these Guidelines can result in a Group being locked.
Once you have agreed with the Guidelines, press Save at the top right of your device to create your Group!