If you wish to transfer your group to someone else you can do this with our group transfer request system. We do not transfer groups with a ticket request.
Please be aware of the following before attempting an ownership transfer;
- Both user accounts must be Premium.
- The Premium status of a group will be lost with a successful transfer.
- The prospective owner must be an admin in the group, both before the request, and during the period up until approval or rejection.
To transfer ownership of a group:
1. Navigate to http://www.palringo.com/
2. Select 'Manage Groups' from the dropdown menu.
3. Select a group.
4. Select 'Group Transfer'.
5. Enter the user ID and select 'Transfer Request'.
Please note: group ownership will also get automatically reassigned if the current group owner leaves the group or is pruned. If the group is premium it takes 7 days for a new owner, if the group is not premium it will take 24 hours for a new owner to be assigned.