You'll find everything you need know to get the Palringo 8 Open Beta below!
What is it?
This is our biggest update to date and we want to let a few of you give it a test run before anyone else. This helps us make the app more stable and gives you lot a chance to tell us what you think of it.
This is a beta so expect the app to have a few more bugs than normal. You'll be notified whenever an update is available.
Step 1 - getting it.
Make sure you know your email and password - or verify your account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to our beta app's listing on the Play Store here.
- Select 'become a tester'.
- Follow the instructions to download the beta, which replaces the current version of Palringo.
- Enter your name and the email address associated with your Apple ID here.
- You'll get an email from Apple's TestFlight platform with instructions - follow them.
- If you've done that correctly you should now have Apple's TestFlight app installed and the Palringo 8 beta, which replaces the current version of Palringo.
To go back to the Palringo 7 simply uninstall the beta and install the app again from the app store.
Step 2 - using it.
When you're setup, just use the app as normal. We'll automatically detect when there's a problem and try our best to fix it - all without you needing to lift a finger.
If you would like to give us any feedback then do so via the Play Store / TestFlight or join one of the support groups below.
Note: You will not be awarded the Client Tester Achievement or the Volunteer tag for taking part in the Open Beta.
Step 3 - getting help.
Join one of the following support groups and ask any questions you have in there.
Android: [openbeta-android] (ID 17284564)
iOS: [openbeta-ios] (ID 17284562)