You'll find everything you need know to get the Palringo 8 Open Beta below!
What is it?
This is our biggest update to date and we want to let a few of you give it a test run before anyone else. This helps us make the app more stable and gives you lot a chance to tell us what you think of it.
This is a beta so expect the app to have a few more bugs than normal. You'll be notified whenever an update is available.
At the end of this page, you can find the PDF file explaining what's new in this exciting build.
Step 1 - getting it.
Make sure you know your email and password - or verify your account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to our beta app's listing on the Play Store here.
- Select 'become a tester'.
- Follow the instructions to download the beta, which replaces the current version of Palringo.
- Enter your name and the email address associated with your Apple ID here.
- You'll get an email from Apple's TestFlight platform with instructions - follow them.
- If you've done that correctly you should now have Apple's TestFlight app installed and the Palringo 8 beta, which replaces the current version of Palringo.
To go back to the Palringo 7 simply uninstall the beta and install the app again from the app store.
Step 2 - using it.
When you're setup, just use the app as normal. We'll automatically detect when there's a problem and try our best to fix it - all without you needing to lift a finger.
If you would like to give us any feedback then do so via the Play Store / TestFlight or join one of the support groups below.
Note: You will not be awarded the Client Tester Achievement or the Volunteer tag for taking part in the Open Beta.
Step 3 - getting help.
Join one of the following support groups and ask any questions you have in there.
Android: [openbeta-android] (ID 17284564)
iOS: [openbeta-ios] (ID 17284562)